Thursday, December 18, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
- Mike will be coaching the State College Spikes (a rookie short season team in State College, PA)
- We are moving to Florida in mid-February until June when we will move to PA.
- We are all going as a family and it will be crazy, but hey, we are crazy so it should all work out.
- We are not sure what will happen come September but we are pretty sure we will be moving again. We are taking ideas on that one so please let us know. . . just kidding. I think we will probably be back in Florida for the remainder of the year just so the kids have some kind of stability.
- Maggie is 3 and that is a huge challenge for both Mike and I. She is crazy intelligent and so discipline has been difficult at best. Please pray for us to have patience and wisdom on how to get through to her. She really is a sweetheart but when she chooses not to be. . watch out!
- Caleb is so tough. I am surprised he hasn't been seriously injured yet. He is determined to do what he puts his mind to and it is fun to watch (although I am usually holding my breath).
- Maggie and I just got back from Marie's wedding in Houston. We flew out by ourselves because of some car issues (now resolved). It was a whirlwind trip but she was a trooper and had a great time. Here is a picture of us at the wedding, she was the flowergirl.
That is about it for now. We are going to be planning our holidays now so hopefully we will be able to catch up with some of you soon.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Monday, September 29, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
Since Mike's plans got changed and he had to leave earlier than anticipated for Florida he decided to take Maggie out for her birthday last weekend. They went to the Bass Pro Shop (not sure whose idea that was), bowling and to lunch at Red Robin. It looks like they had a blast! I am not sure what Maggie's favorite part was: bowling or ice cream. She keeps talking about both. I am just glad they got to celebrate together- now my struggle is explaining to her that her birthday doesn't last for 3 weeks.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Friday, June 6, 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Monday, May 19, 2008
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Thursday, March 6, 2008
House of Steele
- The Steele Family
- Romeoville, IL, United States
- Our lives right now are full of baseball, the library, and Starbucks. We stay busy, sometimes a little too busy, so the posts may not be as updated as you would like. Just send me a comment to remind me to get blogging and I will fill everyone in, eventually.