Saturday, November 22, 2008
It has been brought to my attention by more than a few people that I am slacking on my blogging responsibilities so I am sending out an apology to everyone along with an update. I can't even remember the last time I blogged. I think it was right before Mike came home in October. Here are the highlights:
- Mike will be coaching the State College Spikes (a rookie short season team in State College, PA)
- We are moving to Florida in mid-February until June when we will move to PA.
- We are all going as a family and it will be crazy, but hey, we are crazy so it should all work out.
- We are not sure what will happen come September but we are pretty sure we will be moving again. We are taking ideas on that one so please let us know. . . just kidding. I think we will probably be back in Florida for the remainder of the year just so the kids have some kind of stability.
- Maggie is 3 and that is a huge challenge for both Mike and I. She is crazy intelligent and so discipline has been difficult at best. Please pray for us to have patience and wisdom on how to get through to her. She really is a sweetheart but when she chooses not to be. . watch out!
- Caleb is so tough. I am surprised he hasn't been seriously injured yet. He is determined to do what he puts his mind to and it is fun to watch (although I am usually holding my breath).
- Maggie and I just got back from Marie's wedding in Houston. We flew out by ourselves because of some car issues (now resolved). It was a whirlwind trip but she was a trooper and had a great time. Here is a picture of us at the wedding, she was the flowergirl.
That is about it for now. We are going to be planning our holidays now so hopefully we will be able to catch up with some of you soon.
Posted by The Steele Family at 1:00 PM
House of Steele
- The Steele Family
- Romeoville, IL, United States
- Our lives right now are full of baseball, the library, and Starbucks. We stay busy, sometimes a little too busy, so the posts may not be as updated as you would like. Just send me a comment to remind me to get blogging and I will fill everyone in, eventually.